Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sorry I took sutch a long time people!

Hi guys it's me Moma.
I'm sorry I havent veen typing for like forever but I have my resons.
1st.I have been having this stupid tests week after week after week.
2nd. My homework has gone crazy more and more everytime.
3rd. I don't have any 3rd reson actually XD.
but I gonna try as hard I can to put thing on the blog ever week.
I gonna try to put something out every friday.
so see you guys next friday and I give all off you a big thanks for still looking at my blog.
/// I thank you all Moma.


Here is a old game back again!.
It's "dam, dam, daaaaa" Be a parent, kid or pet.
The game did disappeare for some time because the owner did get his account deleted or what now did happend but anyway it's back!
here is a picture and link to it.


Link to Be a parent. kid or pet:

No comments:

Post a Comment