Sunday, February 24, 2013

who make this cinde of games?

Moma here.
this is the most shocking thing I ever seen on RB (roblox)
It's like the third time I have seen this game.
and every time I have report it.
but then other ppl (pepole) dose the same F*king game!!!
I did get curios because it has like more than 1000ppl playing it.
so I did go in as a guest.
this is what you'll see.....
BTW there is a house in the background but thats nothing special.
well bye to later
///moma
(remember I'm only there as a guest)

4 comments:

  1. Tyat is disgusting vid i ever seen

    (That*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now there's a massive influx of sex games in 2021, not surprised since the playerbase is literally just 14+ year olds, considering the fact that websites like discord gives kids easy access to these gives more people to harbour and improve adult content throughout the ages, we're living in a age of horny little shitlets people

    ReplyDelete